MOT Advice

countryman

So I put my Landrover in for it’s MOT and £300 odd pound later I collect it with new MOT , the next day I am putting the paperwork in its file when I notice the current mileage the tester has put on the certificate is about 8000 miles to many, I have sent a pic of the clock showing the correct mileage and asking them what I need to do about it, i have had no reply today and will call tomorrow but is this going to be a headache to get sorted.

Thanks.

Called the garage this morning and they are going to change it and issue a new mot with correct mileage, I think it’s an easy mistake to make when the tester is doing so many Mots, but it’s worth checking your certificate for this when you get it, I only noticed mine because it was thousands out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 10:26, countryman said:

Called the garage this morning and they are going to change it and issue a new mot with correct mileage, I think it’s an easy mistake to make when the tester is doing so many Mots, but it’s worth checking your certificate for this when you get it, I only noticed mine because it was thousands out.

No he's not doing a lot of MOTs he's only doing ONE "yours" He cant do it quickly either it's all timed. Just shoddy careless work which we seem to have got used to here in the UK