Flappers

hushpower

Ever thought about making your own ?    I made a couple based on duck flappers I had seen in the USA where the wings rotate. Mount a small electric motor in a full body decoy driving a steel rod running out either side and  then glue wings to the rod.  I made the white flahes just a bit bigger.  Shot a lot of pigeons over these over the years.

You have to make a support and peg to go in the ground.

36 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Ever thought about making your own ?    I made a couple based on duck flappers I had seen in the USA where the wings rotate. Mount a small electric motor in a full body decoy driving a steel rod running out either side and  then glue wings to the rod.  I made the white flahes just a bit bigger.  Shot a lot of pigeons over these over the years.

You have to make a support and peg to go in the ground.

This sounds a good idea! I believe the yanks call them " mojo " decoys or mojo duck decoys 

Yes, those are ones. I will dig one of mine out of the lofr (haven't decoyed for a few years) and put it on here.  You could use a couple of pieces of alloy sheet for the wings and of course you paint both sides identical but I only put the white flash on one sidem it just looked better when turning. Pity your such a long way away or you could have had them free gratis.  How far iare you from Ellesmere as I am shooting up that way in December.