poland attacked

oowee

9 minutes ago, amateur said:

Just to put a bit of perspective on this, both sides dropped bombs on Switzerland, in error, during WW2. The Swiss declared war on neither side.

Given the state of Russia's munitions the missiles are likely to be an unfortunate cock-up

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but with today's technology.....

But again my reply was to a comment that Ukraine may be behind the attack.

Does the thread title have a question mark yet....

5 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

/\ This.  Possibly a Russian missile hit but not destroyed by anti missile technology.  Ukraine now claims to be successfully 'preventing' about 75% of incoming missiles, but they still have to fall somewhere.  The answer is for Russia to stop firing them.  You cannot blame Ukraine for trying to defend itself from incoming missiles.

Now that's more plausible, than stray missiles.

Let's all hope it was, as the other doesn't bear thinking about.

Edited by Newbie to this

48 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Amazing timing giving the Russian missiles fired in Ukraine today, I am no fan of Russia in any shape or form but this smacks of Ukraine wanting to get NATO pulled in.

Do you think NATO won't be able to determine where the missile came from and and who lunched it :hmm:There will have to be a response of some sort even if its just supplying Ukraine with more modern air defenses. 

Edited by ordnance

19 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but with today's technology.....

We’re not talking about modern tech regarding some of the munitions being used ( according to sources, personally I haven’t a scooby).

But no, we’re not at War. There are instances and procedures to be fulfilled before Article 5 could be triggered (sic) . 

Just now, Weihrauch17 said:

Do you not think Ukraine will have captured Russian missiles and vica versa?

Do you also not know why the likes of the Rivets are up there!!!