Any Bristolians on today?

ilovemyheckler

I have to go to Southmead hospital every three or 4 weeks for an appointment (platelet donation so nothing serious) which takes about 2 hours. As I have my dogs with me (in the car) is there anywhere nearby that I can exercise them either before or after?

Local park with parking (preferably free) or similar?

Thanks

49 minutes ago, ilovemyheckler said:

I have to go to Southmead hospital every three or 4 weeks for an appointment (platelet donation so nothing serious) which takes about 2 hours. As I have my dogs with me (in the car) is there anywhere nearby that I can exercise them either before or after?

Thanks

Lots of dogs have been stolen from cars. Unless you have someone to sit with them is it worth the risk. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, ilovemyheckler said:

Thanks

Do you want to just let them run about on a big green?

Or take them somewhere a little bit further out where they can get wet and muddy as well in the river and woods? 

Let me know I’ll send you a few locations mate 👍🏻 

Hope you are well :) 

1 hour ago, ilovemyheckler said:

Just a run round on a big green/park.

They get a run before I leave home and a proper session at work around lunchtime

If you go to Aldi, Southmead, just before you turn into their car park you go straight ahead, there’s a big green, you can drive straight ahead and theirs parking either side, but it has a road fully encircling it. 

I drive up to the top end and you can give the dogs a run out on the grass usually away from people.