Ford Kuga

DUNKS

On 01/02/2023 at 08:29, DUNKS said:

Thanks for the replies. I got a 2017 180bhp. Lets hope I did right. Just starting to get to grips with the handbook.

Just an aside does anyone know what the little wing on the roof is for? I always thought it was a Satnav aerial but my car does not have it and I have Satnav. Neighbours newer motor does have one. Ford sales man just shrugged when asked and said "some do some dont" 

3 hours ago, DUNKS said:

Just an aside does anyone know what the little wing on the roof is for? I always thought it was a Satnav aerial but my car does not have it and I have Satnav. Neighbours newer motor does have one. Ford sales man just shrugged when asked and said "some do some dont" 

If you are referring to the shark fin pic below. Then it’s just an aerial instead of the usual style that most are used to. 
shark  finB41C0F2D-1405-47A7-8DF0-06DE80934A2F.jpeg.4a6b6b9fa0f6ad04f15b653b2fff5197.jpeg

comon - 91836C01-DD29-476E-B89F-C5F0C8D43FFC.jpeg.f72a8558fb650a0b2d77718c44480557.jpeg

the sat nav receivers in fords are part of the sync system and are normally a box hidden under the dash. 

Edited by Spr1985
Extra info

On 27/01/2023 at 12:28, DUNKS said:

Hi can it be turned off permanently? 

On 27/01/2023 at 17:52, Newbie to this said:

I think so, I think it can be turned off in the driver assist settings. I'll check over the weekend.

I forgot to check this, but remembered today. It does not turn off permanently, even through the onboard computer settings. It comes back on everytime.