Autumn Watch to be Cancelled.

TIGHTCHOKE

On 03/02/2023 at 22:14, NatureBoy said:

I hope the Fieldsports Channel take him on as well. He fretting more about the Packham 3 (Country Squire mag) case. They challenging the letter/his hand writing to. Worth bunging them a few quid if you can spare it.         NB

https://countrysquire.co.uk/2023/02/03/unassailable/

This is what is happening with this.

2 hours ago, Minky said:

perhaps I am thick but surely this is the wrong way round....  I went to the link and it appeared that IF I HAD VOTED it WOULD HAVE BEEN TO PETITION  the bbc to keep the clown and his mates and the program going by drawing funds from elsewhere in the bbc  !!  shouldn't the vote had gone to boot him out.?

Hence the :whistling: …….and…...“If you would like to help-out”….knowing most, if not all on here would not sign it.

Looks like Fieldsports guys gona have a go at him to. One has told CP's law team Leigh Day where to go. Gona be interesting. Have BBC and others backed off because of? Is it because it's journalists he's having go at and trying to censor? He was never gona replace Attenborough. Interesting that so many of us that push back at them have recently been blocked on their SM. Anyone on here been blocked by them in last few weeks? Avery gone quiet at mo. The angry Scottish woman seems to of ramped things up, still spitting bile and twisting info. I wonder what will happen or be dumped next to get attention.   NB