28g tss loading data

23 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

Does anyone have any loading data for tss using lil gun powder? Was intending duplexing steel or bismuth as a packer.

I have tested Duplex data with TSS and Steel as well as TSS / Bismuth in 28 with LilGun. TSS/Steel data uses H41 with wrap or TPS. The TSS/Bismuth uses TPS but I’d feel good subbing an H41 as plenty of examples of identical loads throwing lower pressure with H41.  Some of the loads were given to me on a no post online caveat but I’m happy to discuss via pm. PM me any specific requirements and I’ll dig some numbers out for you.

Bernard

Just now, Bernard said:

I have tested Duplex data with TSS and Steel as well as TSS / Bismuth in 28 with LilGun. TSS/Steel data uses H41 with wrap or TPS. The TSS/Bismuth uses TPS but I’d feel good subbing an H41 as plenty of examples of identical loads throwing lower pressure with H41.  Some of the loads were given to me on a no post online caveat but I’m happy to discuss via pm. PM me any specific requirements and I’ll dig some numbers out for you.

Bernard

Also have one with a B&P H06 wad and wraps.