Hicmicro Alpex

steve_b_wales

Hi i have used mine on .22 & .25 air rifle and 22lr  as long as you use picatinny mounts and replace the rings in the same slot each time it will be fine   ps i just did the update on mine it now has 10 reticules to choose from and the zoom can go up in stages now ie 1   1.2  1.3 1.4  etc  instead of  1x   2x   4x

2 hours ago, scarecrow243 said:

Hi i have used mine on .22 & .25 air rifle and 22lr  as long as you use picatinny mounts and replace the rings in the same slot each time it will be fine   ps i just did the update on mine it now has 10 reticules to choose from and the zoom can go up in stages now ie 1   1.2  1.3 1.4  etc  instead of  1x   2x   4x

Thanks for that. The scope's that I have on the rifles at the moment are worth far more (combined) than the Alpex price tag. I have got a Vulpine Mk3 NV add on which I have used on the rifles mentioned and is excellent. I would also sell this should I purchase the Alpex. :good:

Edited by steve_b_wales

On 11/03/2023 at 14:20, oldypigeonpopper said:

All sorted 👍

He's avidly reading the instructions now 👍

Just an update, there were really no instructions of note in setting up in the box but we put out a 50 yard target and after much deliberation on the adjustments got 1 inch groups, 22.250 rifle, so should not be to much drop if any out to 100/150 yards 

11 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

I got the Hikmicro myself i don't like moving a scope from one rifle to another id rather bye another NV 

That's the only thing I don't like doing. I did this once with a Pulsar NV but the zero was lost between rifles. I use a Vulpine Mk3 with excellent results, but I just 'fancied' the Alpex. Perhaps I'll buy one and keep it for one rifle only, either my .22 Hornet or .243.

Edited by steve_b_wales

16 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

That's the only thing I don't like doing. I did this once with a Pulsar NV but the zero was lost between rifles. I use a Vulpine Mk3 with excellent results, but I just 'fancied' the Alpex. Perhaps I'll buy one and keep it for one rifle only, either my .22 Hornet or .243.

You are better off doing that i have done it on 4 of mine Xq50 pulsar thermal on 17 Hornet     Hikmicro on 243 and wraith on 308 and another wraith on .22lr nothing worse than finding out your zero has shifted when your out 

On 13/03/2023 at 15:18, oldypigeonpopper said:

Just an update, there were really no instructions of note in setting up in the box but we put out a 50 yard target and after much deliberation on the adjustments got 1 inch groups, 22.250 rifle, so should not be to much drop if any out to 100/150 yards 

Hello, just an up date, the front lens adjustment is very difficult to turn so what can he use to help this, I gave him a fishing rod coaster but it is not ideal, is there a better way,??

Tried one don't know if it was that make but it broke the fishing coaster is very strong if you look in DIY thread I also stuck some door stops off cupboards to help in the dark it really helps looking through your scope and can find which button you need 

• 6 months later...
On 10/03/2023 at 12:31, scarecrow243 said:

i had the atn 4k that was ok but i thought the wulf 4k would be better but it was **** so i bought the alpex  i am very happy with it

I also sent my Wulf back to OPW battery wasn’t lasting 3hours