On The Rape Again

I had a further invite from Bunny_Blaster to shoot the same field of rape I shot last week the area that the pigeons frequent is a thinly seeded section close to one edge of the field. I set up with just two thawed birds for the magnet which was a gamble, it was now 10.30 and within thirty minutes birds had started to show interest. When I arrived about 80 lifted off the field.  At this point just like last week the wind changed and started to blow in my face so the birds were coming over my shoulder and away. I could hear B_B shooting on the other fields but he was in a difficult position as the birds wanted to land at the rear of some new build houses  and he had to be careful in his shot decision. I packed up at 17.00 and picked up 31 birds I’d lost a couple in the field behind me but I had enjoyed the day thanks to B_B.

100_3649.JPG.a973b23e0150491b491fe82d7fd5ccb1.JPG

Edited by pigeon controller

Nice to know you are getting out again and the smile is now back to normal for the end of session photo call :good:

Your cart look the dogs bollxxs and could well be a life saver , how are you health wise after what would be a long day for me ?

I am now getting a few on the Clover which is next door to a rape field and even the thin patches are not being looked at , I very much doubt if they will show any interest now they can find fresh Clover on the grazing marshes but part of the fun is keeping an eye on the various crops even if they don't produce any sport    MM