Help needed please.

Did they have an order to sieze - i.e. your license has been withdrawn - or did they just turn up and say they had to take your guns away - if the latter then this can be difficult as it is seen as you "voluntarily" giving up your guns and gives you nothing to actually appeal against - you are then down to good will from the force dealing with it

Hi

If you have CCTV footage save it separately to stop over-recording.

Also, some 'larger vehicles', such as Roadsweepers are classed as 'Engineering Vehicles' and hence though in the class for an HGV Operating Centre Licence (as in where stored overnite) they do not need a Licence!

Yes, I know as one that parks locally, and had the footway repaired (at wasted public expense) is exempt from a HGV OC Licence (applications of which I am a consultee on at my daily 'Coal-Face'!)

L

Unfortunately they will take them over neighbour issues.Many years back when I lived at my parents my mum had a fall out with a neighbour over a parking space.The neighbour phoned the police as they thought a space in a public road was there's as they used it for years😂.The police came said nothing they can do and left.A few days later feo had a word with me and said another similar issue and my firearms will be removed even though it had nothing to do with me.

Hi All,

Not been on for a few days sorting things out.  I have taken legal advise and have been told not to say anything on social media so I will update you all when things have calmed down.  Thanks for the advise catch up soon.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had any good advice or been helped by BASC for gun license revoking and removal of firearms? 

I have never had issues myself but have recently heard of a person having their license revoked due to an allegation made against him. I was told he contacted BASC and felt they weren’t interested and said speak to a solicitor to appeal but to make you aware this force has not lost a case in four years and it will cost you a fortune? 

Edited by Richard756