Foreign cartridges

3 hours ago, London Best said:

If everyone had bought British all their shooting lives, the British cartridge trade would still be flourishing.

Flourishing in favour of the consumer or the manufacturer?

Competition is good and keeps them on their toes.

1 minute ago, matone said:

Did Empire cartridges keep going? Not seen anyone with any.

Yes, as far as I am aware.

I'm currently working my way through a slab of their 29g steel cartridges. Quite good if a little punchy with small shot. If they could so them in a No3 steel then they would be ideal for the foreshore.

1 hour ago, matone said:

Did Empire cartridges keep going? Not seen anyone with any.

Funnily enough I contacted them this week to see about a custom printed order as they do smaller amounts compared to major players.

No answer as yet and the Instagram page hasn’t been updated for a long time . I do hope they are still going as great lads and good service and product.

4 hours ago, Fargo said:

Funnily enough I contacted them this week to see about a custom printed order as they do smaller amounts compared to major players.

No answer as yet and the Instagram page hasn’t been updated for a long time . I do hope they are still going as great lads and good service and product.

Signed up for their newsletter or whatever when they first came on the scene and never received any comms subsequently !!!!!!!

On 20/05/2023 at 14:09, Fargo said:

I have just had 1k of 24h clay cartridges delivered

usually Andrew is pretty quick to respond to emails

andrew.bond@empirecartridges.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/05/2023 at 09:20, London Best said:

If everyone had bought British all their shooting lives, the British cartridge trade would still be flourishing.

No thanks.  it a 2 way street. Theirs a reason its no longer around.  As others have said  the UK names are distributing outside of the UK at a lower cost, and are just hammering the home market with the monopoly they hold.  why should they be offered any loyalty if/when another international company undercuts them?