My first fox with the Thermtec Ares 660 Thermal Scope

25 minutes ago, simon6ppc said:

Excellent Simon well done 👍 myself and Conor spot with Thermal but take the shot with NV. So many times I've thought get a thermal scope but as yet held back one do to price the other being able to 100% ID and place a accurate shot at range when needed. Must admit seeing your video it did/does look a 250 yrd shot would be safe id and accurate shot ,🤔

2 hours ago, 6.5x55SE said:

Excellent Simon well done 👍 myself and Conor spot with Thermal but take the shot with NV. So many times I've thought get a thermal scope but as yet held back one do to price the other being able to 100% ID and place a accurate shot at range when needed. Must admit seeing your video it did/does look a 250 yrd shot would be safe id and accurate shot ,🤔

Ye pal i too think like you and have done since thermal came out BUT! ya know when i look through this Thermtec it makes me think different so ye i could be owning one soon but i will be trying the Infiray V2 soon and i hear that is another cracker so will see.

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

really good scene set at the beginning....and a nice finish...........if you were advertising scopes from my shop i would be well chuffed :good:

good watch............them midges are *********'s.........they are worse than mozzies

Thanks Ditch ye i do like it up there its a nice place pal and them bloody midges honestly once they start biting its home time lol, un less the wind picks up

10 hours ago, miki said:

Simon, you've fallen into the dark side ... escape while you can.

It's amazing what £4100 gets you these days....

Lol ye not cheap is thermal root i suppose but hell we only live once un like Jimmy Bond

2 hours ago, simon6ppc said:

Thanks Ditch ye i do like it up there its a nice place pal and them bloody midges honestly once they start biting its home time lol, un less the wind picks up

Lol ye not cheap is thermal root i suppose but hell we only live once un like Jimmy Bond

The Thermtec ARES360 is my preferred choice of the Thermtec Units, I have benn using it to good effect for near on 2 years, I done the testing on them and give feedback to Cliff at Optical solutions, when he brought them into the country, they  have got better and better with each update.

If you have the dual lens Model< I can save you a few bullets, because it needs zeroing in both profiles 60mm and 20 mm, once zeroed it automatically adjusts when switching between the 2 lens.