Norica .410 , 3 shot , bolt action.

Hiya guys .

I'm selling my norica  .410 ,  it's a 3 shot bolt action.

It's got its fair share of age related battle scars on the stock , but nothing out of the ordinary( cracks etc) .

I bought it as another early morning crow basher a few months ago , and fitted a moderator to it yesterday(NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE). Ive used it for the first time this morning,  and realised that a bolt action .410 is a complete and utter faff about . I don't have the ,  time , patience,  or ,  inclination,  to be messing around,  and trying different carts , and different ways to load it , so I've decided to sell it , and bite the bullet and buy a mossberg pump.

If you like to wear gloves when your shooting(I always do ) , this really isn't the best gun for you . I spent half of my morning trying to retrieve my glove from the mag and extractor 😡

On the upside,  it works fantastically well with 3inch eley carts and the 9inch hushpower moderator( it's equally as quiet as my fully moderated .410) , and it must pattern like a champ (I haven’t patterned it yet) , because I was cleanly killing crows at 35 yards.

You're very welcome to come over and try it at one of my permissions,  but , you must show me proof of a current sgc beforehand. 

It's collection only from Tipton,  dy4 , near to junction 9 , m6 , or , junction 1 or 2 m5.

£100 . No offers , as I paid more than this for it , but I might consider a deal with a air rifle and scope. 

If you want more pics , I can wattsap as many as you want , just pm me your number( only serious buyers please). 

Thanks for looking 👍.

20230708_121303.jpg

20230708_121244.jpg

20230708_121228.jpg

44 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Personally, I found that this make of shotgun was excellent. I bought a new one back in the late 1980's and it looked more than a rifle than a shotgun. 

In fairness Steve,  the gun is great , the problem is my lack of time and patience mate. I'm always struggling to find time for things , and I would have been better to take a range of cartridges,  and rewatch the video that shows you how to load it correctly . Then spend a couple of hours getting it right .👍

I've also got a chunk of cash that the kids have given me for Christmas etc( I'd forgotten about it) , and it's burning a hole in my pocket now 😁.

Sorry to sort of highjack this thread but where did you find a video of loading it correct, I got one 3 years ago and fully moderated it myself I love the gun super quiet and handles great but it’s not particularly reliable at cycling. Now you’ve got me thinking that I’ve been loading it up wrong? Thanks I’m advance darren 

5 minutes ago, fallowbuck said:

I find that odd?I never had had that problem!What shells are you using??🧐🤔

I’ve tried, four longs a few different gamebore some 3” magnums. Like you might get the odd one that feeds from the mag but most of the time it throws a new shell out when you eject or when you cycle a new cartridge the front of the cartridge hits to one side of the chamber hole. Annoying as I love the gun

19 hours ago, Dazv said:

Sorry to sort of highjack this thread but where did you find a video of loading it correct, I got one 3 years ago and fully moderated it myself I love the gun super quiet and handles great but it’s not particularly reliable at cycling. Now you’ve got me thinking that I’ve been loading it up wrong? Thanks I’m advance darren 

Sorry Darren  . I've only just seen your message mate.

I must have seen the video on YouTube,  while I was searching for info about hushpower mods.

I think a lot of the problem was me. Sometimes it worked fine , and other times it didn't,  but , I was using different sizes of carts , and trying to do it whilst wearing gloves. I just started getting frustrated with it . I should have taken my time to pattern it , then spend time trying different carts , and learning the correct loading technique , then do a few clays with it.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Sorry Darren  . I've only just seen your message mate.

I must have seen the video on YouTube,  while I was searching for info about hushpower mods.

I think a lot of the problem was me. Sometimes it worked fine , and other times it didn't,  but , I was using different sizes of carts , and trying to do it whilst wearing gloves. I just started getting frustrated with it . I should have taken my time to pattern it , then spend time trying different carts , and learning the correct loading technique , then do a few clays with it.

No worries pal, I’ll have another search for that video just incase I’m doing something slightly wrong. Wicked little gun just be great if it were more reliable 

2 hours ago, snow white said:

Come on Mel a wagon driver wearing gloves to shoot your hands must be as soft as a babies **** 🤣

Don't take the Mickey.  You know I'm a delicate little thing 😁.

I hate shooting without camo gloves and face mask . I feel like everything can see me for miles around. 🥷