Sciatica relief

harrycatcat1

5 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

😳😳😳😳😳 phew what a history, I have to admit that the bean bad thing warmed up in the microwave helped a lot 👍 now next time I will try the frozen peas as well 👍

as i said before an infa red heat lamp...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, marsh man said:

strangest one was being strapped to a bed and then being stretched apart

Loved that; gave immediate if only temporary relief. The more weights they put on the better. Didn't work though. Ended up having the disc removed and L5 vertebrae fused to the sacrum (S1). 

15 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

😳😳😳😳😳 phew what a history, I have to admit that the bean bad thing warmed up in the microwave helped a lot 👍 now next time I will try the frozen peas as well 👍

You need to find out what is causing the pressure on the nerve. Everything else is treating the symptoms.

On 26/07/2023 at 09:40, Penelope said:

Loved that; gave immediate if only temporary relief. The more weights they put on the better. Didn't work though. Ended up having the disc removed and L5 vertebrae fused to the sacrum (S1). 

You need to find out what is causing the pressure on the nerve. Everything else is treating the symptoms.

i have heard that some people with trapped nerve problems have been put on an inversion table ...and some have been hung from the ceiling in a special neck brace:w00t:

22 hours ago, hushpower said:

Some times the cause  can be bad posture, a soft/old mattress and even sleeping with two pillows. Relief can be had using one or no pillows

Just me but being in bed is where I get relief, it doesn't seem to hurt from getting in bed to when I get up.

I think posture has something to do with it as I sit on a dining room chair when it's bad and I think it helps. I don't like to tempt fate but I'm feeling quite good 👍

On 25/07/2023 at 16:35, ditchman said:

what a strange reply ...........what do you mean "i think i saw a video where a fat lass got stuck upside down"....either you bloody saw it...were there at the time ....or drempt about it...........

stick to nice food with gravy.....sexual perversion is not your forte

yet

Told ya 😉 

Screenshot_20230728_202934_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230728_202922_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230728_202919_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230728_202912_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230728_202905_Facebook.jpg