Stir frys ?.

samboy

Hi gang.

Can anyone recommend a decent frozen stir fry until i start making my own.

I've tried Iceland's and Tesco's but they are all veg and not much meat or prawns.

Thanks all.

15 hours ago, snow white said:

Just add so chicken breast sliced thin or thin sliced beef 

This /\

You just need to be sure (especially with chicken) that it is fully cooked through.  I use a 'spike' type thermometer to check if in doubt, but generally prefer to cook the 'meat' part separately and add to the veg part after cooking both as you can get both parts done 'just right' then.

1 hour ago, GingerCat said:

Pop to tesco/aldi. Buy chicken or whatever as stated above, whilst your at it spend 70p on the little packet of sauce, black bean or whatever, and chuck that in as well. Makes a quick meal for pennies. 

Get fresh veg and noodles at the same time - frozen stir fry is dire.. We nearly always use pre cooked meat usually left over roast.