Anyone else forget which side their filler cap is on?

pin

I drive quite a few different cars and always forget which side the filler cap is on. Someone said to me today that the little icon on the dash, the one that's a picture of a pump, tells you which side - the handle on the pump icon comes out of the side that the cap is on.

I have no idea if it's true, anyone else noticed this or am I being wound up?

Not true for me I'm afraid.

The icon on the dash has a right hand pump but the petrol cap is on the left. :good:

Ha Ha Ha, No problem babes, you are a woman after all!! lets face it women dont know their left hand from their right !. Blimey the times I have asked ladies for road directions and they have pointed with their left hand when they really meant right! or right when left!! HELP.. :good::good::lol:

Ha Ha Ha, No problem babes, you are a woman after all!! lets face it women dont know their left hand from their right !. Blimey the times I have asked ladies for road directions and they have pointed with their left hand when they really meant right! or right when left!! HELP.. :good::good::lol:

Oh thanks sweetie I’m glad it’s no problem, thanks for calling me babes, you sweet thing you. :lol: You see us girlies missed out at school, whilst you boys were learning left and right us girls were sewing, knitting and learning to make the perfect Victoria sponge cake.(the secret is half margarine, half lard by the way) You’ve no call for left and right when you’re loading the washing machine and ironing your husband’s shirts. It doesn’t matter if you iron the left sleeve or right sleeve first. Now Honey behave yourself otherwise I’ll deliver a left hook…..or would that be right….Oh I don’t know which it would be…left right, right left……….

And I just took a responsible adult out to the car park to confirm and it’s true. Although I will admit it was then pointed out to me that a 14 year old car would not have come with the dash facia I have on it.

I’d better stick to things I know about like cleaning and cooking from now on……now if you'll excuse me I must flick a duster around and complete my shepherds pie.

Cat......you are so funny it must be so exhausting. :good:

Ha Ha Ha, Hee Hee Hee,Miss Jonsey, you have made my day!!! At last you have replied to my silly replies, you know I am madly in love with you.!! Truth told I used to be in love with the lovely L Partridge, untill allas she outshot me at a all round shoot in Kidderminster last month!! Aaarh the shame of it all!! Allthough in truth I think she was standing on my oxygen supply tube on purpose!! But no matter, I am now madly in love with YOU!! :good::good: :HEE HEE HEE