East Lothian areas

Im new to this area.I will of course do the rounds soon as i can to meet local landowners for some distance in all directions   but theres no harm in putting out feelers now .Im looking for a patch of ground for pigeon and fox control and perhaps a bit of roe deer for good measure. Anybody with any offers please get in touch.Old addage -dont ask dont get!!

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, bishop said:

Indeed they will.But not i!

How much door knocking have you done and what response have you got ? , have you tried any of your local shoots for a few days beating ? , is there any local or fairly near wildfowling clubs that you could become a member , as most , if not all our local W A clubs have a fair bit of Pigeon shooting that don't get over shot .

I ask these questions as I am only used to the area I live in and I can honestly say that shooting is not that difficult to get , but like most counties you have to go out and get it as it don't normally come to you  without you doing a fair bit of leg work .  MM

The first perm is always the hardest , now you have got somewhere you can refer to the owner when you are inquiring near by , you can say , while you were on Mr xxxxx o s r or whatever crop you were on , you noticed a lot of Pigeons were going on your xxxxx , is there any chance in trying to keep them off ?     MM