Delivery rant.

samboy

Hi gang.

I ordered a pair of Bino's last Thursday and got a text to say they were being delivered on Friday. As i was out on Friday i changed the delivery to

Monday. They never turned up so i rang the delivery firm and they said they will be delivered on Tuesday between 8am and 12. Still nothing.

Rang again and they said i should ring the company i ordered them from. I thought it's not my job as i haven't lost them

but i did so the ball is in their court now.  So i wait in anticipation to see what happens. Watch this space.

59 minutes ago, countryman said:

Had a lovely experience with a courier the other day, he said he tried to deliver but no one was home, I was in all day, the best bit the driver took a picture to prove he had been to my address, it was a picture of his van floor, I kid you not.

I totally believe you, one delivery driver tried to claim he had delivered a parcel to our address with a photo of a house too streets from us 

We got a great delivery driver , he also delivers for a chippy at night so i don't think he makes much ?. he told us i bring your parcels at night as your usually out which i thought was great service compared to royal mail parcel force which seem to think i live in the islands in the outer Hebrides and parcels go way over there time 

You got remember delivery drivers are paid lowest wages , often get stupid amount of deliveries in a set time, and some don’t get paid if an attempt to deliver isn’t made, plus a lot of the time you have to have the vans back by a certain time which means you sometimes have to deliver the next day and using your scanner basically BS and say you attempted delivery