JOKE

Yorkshire Pudding

An Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman are standing on the edge of a 200ft cliff waiting to pledge their loyallty to God. Gods voice then booms down from the sky, "if you believe in me, i shall test your trust in me. See the edge of the cliff? I want you to jump off it, as you do so shout the name of a bird. If you do trust me you shall turn into the bird you shout and fly away to safety!"

The Scotsman decides to go first, he shouts "SPARROW" as he jumps. To the Englishman and Irishmans amazement he turns into a Sparrow and flies off.

The Englishman steps up next, looks down and jumps "PIGEON." Off he flies.

Finally the Irishman steps up, closes his eyes and jumps "PENGUIIIIIIIINNNN"

all the best yis yp :yp:

A scouser, Yorkshire man and Monkey hanger are standing on the edge of a 200ft cliff waiting to pledge their loyallty to God. Gods voice then booms down from the sky, "if you believe in me, i shall test your trust in me. See the edge of the cliff? I want you to jump off it, as you do so shout the name of a bird. If you do trust me you shall turn into the bird you shout and fly away to safety!"

The monkey hanger decides to go first, he shouts "SPARROW" as he jumps. To the Scouser's and monkey hanger amazement he turns into a Sparrow and flies off.

The Scouser steps up next, looks down and jumps "PIGEON." Off he flies.

Finally the Yorkshire man steps up, closes his eyes and jumps "PENGUIIIIIIIINNNN"

all the best yis yp