Foreign muck again

ditchman

2 hours ago, old'un said:

what's Porcellini?

its a squigly bit of pasta made into a pocket wich contains ...stuff...............quite honestly its a bit fancy...prefer the simple ravioli i did last week

1 hour ago, JKD said:

More to the point,,,, what is "chlorizo" ?! 🤓😂

Whatever that is, it does look like a nice snack 😃

chorizo is some sort of spicy ground up pork meat that contains chili and stuff...............prefer the ravioli as it not as fancy

2 hours ago, Ratlegs said:

Try this low on calories

1d3d118595e45d2b051c87a41084e507.jpg

where did you buy that ...the queer shop

Edited by ditchman

48 minutes ago, amateur said:

His "chlorizo" may include some special green gas flavouring

it was chorizo with some sort of cheese with it.......i sprinkled cut spinach on top.........dont think i will do that dish agin...it was quite rich....tasty but bit too rich....i will stick with the ravioli i did last week with the carbonara sauce.....that was super tasty

Edited by ditchman

34 minutes ago, amateur said:

His "chlorizo" may include some special green gas flavouring

I think he's missing his blooper 🤓

Despite that, I personally think Ditchy missed his calling,,,, should have been a chef somewhere along the line 🥳😃

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

it was chlorizo with some sort of cheese with it.......i sprinkled cut spinach on top.........dont think i will do that dish agin...it was quite rich....tasty but bit too rich....i will stick with the ravioli i did last week with the carbonara sauce.....that was super tasty

Ah! So your "chlorizo" includes chlorophyll. I thought that it might have been chlorine.

40 minutes ago, amateur said:

Shame you didn't change the English one 🤣

spelling aint my strong point....if people get my gist then i have suceeded........................cant understand why people get  so wound up by bad spelling and grammer.....it adds a new exciting dimension to the written word:lol:

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

spelling aint my strong point....if people get my gist then i have suceeded........................cant understand why people get  so wound up by bad spelling and grammer.....it adds a new exciting dimension to the written word:lol:

Just winding you up