W.H.O - have we been played (and lost)

discobob

So, with all the Coof investigation going on at the moment in Government, I was shocked to hear some mandarin or MP on the radio banging on about we have to a “different” way of managing any future pandemics external to government - in other words - the WHO

Has all of this just been a massive game of charades that has been played out on the national stage with a “heads we win and tails you lose” strategy?? Boris was sacrificed to get to this - very much like the NZ Jacinda Adern

All of this on Halloween as well!!

We had a different way of dealing with pandemics after the trials in 2016. Unfortunately we did not follow through with the recommendations. Either way with the ban on smoking and the extended life expectancy we need something to balance the equation. At least this way no govt has to be the one to make a decision on pensions. Let natural mortality take its toll. 

Exactly what David Bridgen MP has been exposing and contesting for months now- the new WHO pandemic treaty comes into play next year I believe, at which point the UK and most of the developed world will have no sovereign rights in this respect, ie, if the WHO declare there is a new health crisis / pandemic, they alone dictate what occurs in dealing with it. This is extremely serious stuff and i find it staggering that the media  distacts the public with issues of far less concern, and fails to inform us of one the most crazy decisions that will be made in human history

2 hours ago, Acerforestry said:

Exactly what David Bridgen MP has been exposing and contesting for months now- the new WHO pandemic treaty comes into play next year I believe, at which point the UK and most of the developed world will have no sovereign rights in this respect, ie, if the WHO declare there is a new health crisis / pandemic, they alone dictate what occurs in dealing with it. This is extremely serious stuff and i find it staggering that the media  distacts the public with issues of far less concern, and fails to inform us of one the most crazy decisions that will be made in human history

Sadly all ignored on purpose 

10 hours ago, discobob said:

So, with all the Coof investigation going on at the moment in Government, I was shocked to hear some mandarin or MP on the radio banging on about we have to a “different” way of managing any future pandemics external to government - in other words - the WHO

Has all of this just been a massive game of charades that has been played out on the national stage with a “heads we win and tails you lose” strategy?? Boris was sacrificed to get to this - very much like the NZ Jacinda Adern

All of this on Halloween as well!!

I'm sure I posted something about this in another thread some time ago.

10 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I'm sure I posted something about this in another thread some time ago.

You more than likely did - I supposed mine was more about how they are starting to set the narrative to enable the transition to being a vassal of the WHO......how government has failed and therefore we surrender our sovereignty...

On 01/11/2023 at 09:05, discobob said:

You more than likely did - I supposed mine was more about how they are starting to set the narrative to enable the transition to being a vassal of the WHO......how government has failed and therefore we surrender our sovereignty...

One world government, one digital currency, an end to the even the illusion of democracy.
All these thing seem to be the fevered imagination of the conspiracy theorist, yet the pieces are being assembled for this kind of totalitarian nightmare to become reality.

When someone utters in all seriousness 'You will own nothing and you will be happy' do the majority shout 'HELL NO !' ?
They shrug with indifference , as our minds have become so numb.
Many embrace these ideals, as all critical thinking has exited stage left, and they are more than happy to have their thinking done for them.

Its sad to see, and just nudges us along the path towards total control of every aspect of our lives.

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

One world government, one digital currency, an end to the even the illusion of democracy.
All these thing seem to be the fevered imagination of the conspiracy theorist, yet the pieces are being assembled for this kind of totalitarian nightmare to become reality.

When someone utters in all seriousness 'You will own nothing and you will be happy' do the majority shout 'HELL NO !' ?
Many embrace these ideals, as all critical thinking has exited stage left, and they are more than happy to have their thinking done for them.

Its sad to see, and just nudges us along the path towards total control of every aspect of our lives.

👍

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Bravo, Sir 👏