PayPal

Nublue 22

1 hour ago, Nublue 22 said:

I know it's been discussed before but? Someone wants me to pay for an airgun with PayPal, how safe is it? I was scammed before on a large gun site and they weren't helpful at all, so just trying to be careful, thanks akllll. 

Guntrader?  If so me too and yes they are less than helpful.  PayPal don't allow transactions for guns, I would ask for collection or Bank Transfer.

Sorry I read it wrong I thought it was you selling and he wanted yo pay with PP.  Steer well clear for sure, it's a classic scam.

Edited by Weihrauch17

17 minutes ago, yates said:

As above, Pay PayPal are a complete disgrace. I won twice on the postcode lottery with the winnings paid into my PayPal account and the shisters would not release the funds into my account. Needless to say I have severed all links with the company 🤨

May I ask why you had it paid into your PayPal account 🤔

Well alarm bells going of in my head, the guns very cheap and as last time it's advertised buy a man but a female answers, won't give there address or full name just want a payment through PayPal. What's really odd is as I have though about is, they are paying PayPal charges and post, there's £56 there of a already cheap gun. We all must be very careful as your on your own if it goes all bad, good luck. 

28 minutes ago, Nublue 22 said:

Well alarm bells going of in my head, the guns very cheap and as last time it's advertised buy a man but a female answers, won't give there address or full name just want a payment through PayPal. What's really odd is as I have though about is, they are paying PayPal charges and post, there's £56 there of a already cheap gun. We all must be very careful as your on your own if it goes all bad, good luck. 

If it’s ringing alarm bells it is with good reason. Don’t!