Rubber fingers , for pheasant plucker.

mel b3

Hiya guys.

Bit of a strange request , but , I'm looking for some of those rubber fingers that are used on a drill to make a pheasant plucker.

I want to make a small one that goes on a drill , just as a trial , before I make a full sized plucker.

Thanks for looking πŸ‘.

28 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, some have a screw type thread, others have nobbles, which would be better ?

Hiya Gordon.Β 

I haven’t got the foggiest to be honest . It's something that I've never used . It's more of an experiment really , so that I can decide if it's worth making a full sized pheasant plucker.Β 

Each year I pluck a few by hand , so that I can have roast pheasant,Β  but mainly I just remove the breast and thigh meat .Β  I've been meaning to make one for years , but it's just been put on the list with hundreds of other projects.

πŸ‘

Thankyou for the replies gents.

Steve has just called and is ordering some for me now .

Thankyou again guys .

Ps . I hope Steve orders the rubber fingers , and not the pictures of ladies sitting on the toilet that were also in the link πŸ˜„.

On 19/11/2023 at 10:44, mel b3 said:

Hiya Gordon.Β 

I haven’t got the foggiest to be honest . It's something that I've never used . It's more of an experiment really , so that I can decide if it's worth making a full sized pheasant plucker.Β 

Each year I pluck a few by hand , so that I can have roast pheasant,Β  but mainly I just remove the breast and thigh meat .Β  I've been meaning to make one for years , but it's just been put on the list with hundreds of other projects.

πŸ‘

Thankyou for the replies gents.

Steve has just called and is ordering some for me now .

Thankyou again guys .

Ps . I hope Steve orders the rubber fingers , and not the pictures of ladies sitting on the toilet that were also in the link πŸ˜„.

Β I'm keeping the pictures of ladies sitting on the toilet that were also in the link!