Clay Pigeon Shooting Voucher

Johnfc

I have a £140 voucher for Clay Pigeon shooting with 'The Big Shoot' pick from 151 locations across UK. 

Im selling as it requires that the holder must book for event before 25th December 2023, but can book 1 year ahead.

I have no time to redeem myself so selling for half price £70 ono. 

Can accept revolut or transfer.

Dm me if interested.

Edit: i also have paypal. And am happy to work out other forms of payment; if meetup is possible im fine with that. I am near Enniskillen, Northern Ireland. 

Posted some pics of the voucher

Screenshot_20231213_191720_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20231214_072437_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20231214_072420_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20231214_072430_Samsung Notes~2.jpg

Edited by Johnfc
Questions in post

I am wary of bank transfers as they can be reversed. As for resolut:-

Unlike high street banks, Revolut allows you to set up an account with no paperwork. They say that it is possible to open a Sterling or Euro account in 60 seconds as initially, they do not carry out any credit checks or require proof of address. Revolut customers can order a physical or virtual card

I don't see any actual voucher in the post.

Edited by Gordon R

I note the offer to meet up, but how likely is that when the meet up would be in a remote part of Ireland? The more likely event would be posting.

The OP will have to forgive cynics as it was a first post, citing two insecure methods of payment, with no photo of the actual voucher. He / she also has Paypal, which surprises me that Paypal for Goods wasn't offered.

Perhaps someone could refresh my memory. I recall the voucher being £139, not £140. As the post has been amended, it might just be my memory.