FAC is in Da house!!!!!

Evil Elvis

:lol: Thanks guys,

I asked for the section one as i do pest control and theres big flocks of ferals to dispose of!!! I am getting an fac browning silver....only has one extra cart but I love it......i just said the exstra cart could help....he was fine with it!!! <_<

I have fired many rimmys over the years and used to shoot targets in a local team, and in a pistol club, so safety wise im there, i have also been shooting a rimmy under instruction on my permisssion for 2 years so Im confident that Ill pick my shots safely!!! Ive also fired centre fire but im not ready for one of those yet, i was discussing with mungler doing the dsc1, but next year maybe. I discusse dit with my feo and he said it wouldnt be a problem!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I dont mean to sound daft but is the extra shot worth it in balance with the restriction of use you get with the Section 1?

I mean, if you've missed it with the previous 3 carts a 4th aint gonna help ya! :lol::lol:

Congratulations EE, enjoy it! :good:

Section 1 gets you upto 9.

So if you miss with the first three, you get another six. So, whatever quarry will be long gone, but just think how good it will feel and the new meaning you can give to "giving it both barrels"

I dont mean to sound daft but is the extra shot worth it in balance with the restriction of use you get with the Section 1?

I mean, if you've missed it with the previous 3 carts a 4th aint gonna help ya! :lol::lol:

Congratulations EE, enjoy it! :good:

Section 1 gets you upto 9.

So if you miss with the first three, you get another six. So, whatever quarry will be long gone, but just think how good it will feel and the new meaning you can give to "giving it both barrels"

Mungler yes new that thanks but Evil stated the following....

fac browning silver....only has one extra cart but I love it......i

:good::/ Thanks guys. Axe, yes , if i miss with the first 3 shots 1 more wont help, but I shot today and several times i wacked 2 or 3 at a time and there were still hittable birds in the air. The only reason i am goignt o get the 4 shot is simple.....I love it. And while were on the subject....you can have a 12 shot over here. :sly:

• 2 weeks later...