Glasses

Bradvinnie17

12 hours ago, Bradvinnie17 said:

Thanks all 

Whatever you choose, make sure that when your head is in a similar position, to where it would be when shooting,  your vision is not impeded by the nose bridge or the glasses frame. It also pays to check the fit of your ear defenders over the glasses arms.

Edited by Westley

33 minutes ago, Westley said:

Whatever you choose, make sure that when your head is in a similar position, to where it would be when shooting,  your vision is not impeded by the nose bridge or the glasses frame. It also pays to check the fit of your ear defenders over the glasses arms.

:good:

Also, you don't need to block out the whole gun. The muzzle end half of the barrels is sufficient to concentrate the other eye and also this keeps both eyes working until the gun is mounted and you're about to pull the trigger. Don't forget to take an overhead shot into account.

Properly adjusted, you'll forget you have them on. Assuming a dominant left eye which is the one you'll have patched. DO NOT REVERSE THE CAR IF YOU DO SO LOOKING OVER YOUR LEFT SHOULDER WITH THEM ON.

1 hour ago, wymberley said:

:good:

Also, you don't need to block out the whole gun. The muzzle end half of the barrels is sufficient to concentrate the other eye and also this keeps both eyes working until the gun is mounted and you're about to pull the trigger. Don't forget to take an overhead shot into account.

Properly adjusted, you'll forget you have them on. Assuming a dominant left eye which is the one you'll have patched. DO NOT REVERSE THE CAR IF YOU DO SO LOOKING OVER YOUR LEFT SHOULDER WITH THEM ON.

He would have his 'yellow' glasses on for that  !   😉

1 hour ago, Bradvinnie17 said:

Thanks for the info guys

If you know of anyone who owns a Paslode, see if you can cadge his safety glasses which come with the gun. I’ve never seen a joiner using them yet; we certainly never did, hence the reason my kids and their friends used them when shooting each other with BB’s. 👍

4 minutes ago, Scully said:

If you know of anyone who owns a Paslode, see if you can cadge his safety glasses which come with the gun. I’ve never seen a joiner using them yet; we certainly never did, hence the reason my kids and their friends used them when shooting each other with BB’s. 👍

Ok mate, I seen some bolle ones in Screwfix I think I'm going to get anyway but il Have a look