20 Bore Carts

Mr.C

DSC_2458.JPG.54eeb3d23d433e1751ed10538fd7afbe.JPG290 20 bore carts comprising of

175 Gamebore Super Competition 

65mm/21gms/7.5/fibre

115 Lyvale Express

65mm/25gms/7/plaswad

Would like to exchange for a slab of 12 bore, fibre clay carts. 

Or, sell for £65

Sorry they're yellow, not red. 

Edited by Mr.C

There's something wrong here... they are not far enough op north... too far from me to be economical to travel. No one down south ever sells ANYTHING.  Good luck with the sale.

There's definitely something wrong here.  Perhaps the seller has been having too much Christmas spirit.

Selling cartridges,??? Whatever next.  They'll be selling guns next. 😁😁😆

Edit.. They might be offering guns for sale but none of them sell.  No one buys guns off of here.

Edited by Minky

The story is. Was gifted a very pretty 20 sbs with some carts. Gifted coz it was a bit "loose". I bought a slab of carts, fibre, and shot a couple of boxes. Had gun checked by a smith who advised the pitting in the bores looked deep and bring it to his workshop to put his guage down them. Have obviously not shot it since but was loathed to get rid. 

However I'm pretty close to handing it in. 

Hence cash or 12g in exchange. 

19 hours ago, Minky said:

There's something wrong here... they are not far enough op north... too far from me to be economical to travel. No one down south ever sells ANYTHING.  Good luck with the sale.

There's definitely something wrong here.  Perhaps the seller has been having too much Christmas spirit.

Selling cartridges,??? Whatever next.  They'll be selling guns next. 😁😁😆

im allways checking on here for 20g shells,had quite a lot in the past.but im up norf.

4 hours ago, hawkfanz said:

im allways checking on here for 20g shells,had quite a lot in the past.but im up norf.

I don't know where the north south divide is but I can remember something about holidays.... People from op norf have 50p left after their holiday... They say what can I buy with 50p..  they are told, well you could have a bag of wine gums... Excellent !! Ive had a good holiday.  The bloke from downt Sarf says "hey I've got 50p left from my holiday I've had a great holiday.  just a different culture set.

Edited by Minky

15 hours ago, Minky said:

I don't know where the north south divide is but I can remember something about holidays.... People from op norf have 50p left after their holiday... They say what can I buy with 50p..  they are told, well you could have a bag of wine gums... Excellent !! Ive had a good holiday.  The bloke from downt Sarf says "hey I've got 50p left from my holiday I've had a great holiday.  just a different culture set.

Surely it is a simple as this;

If the saving on any given amount of cartridges is greater than the fuel and time involved in collecting them it is worth it. If not they are of no interest.

In the past I have gone on "round Robin Tours" of Norfolk and Suffolk collecting cartridges. I have travelled up tut narf but only to collect 12000 at a time.

Simple economics really.

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Surely it is a simple as this;

If the saving on any given amount of cartridges is greater than the fuel and time involved in collecting them it is worth it. If not they are of no interest.

In the past I have gone on "round Robin Tours" of Norfolk and Suffolk collecting cartridges. I have travelled up tut narf but only to collect 12000 at a time.

Simple economics really.

Yes  that's all true,, BUT, i've never seen any amount at any price which would make it worth doing that. The exception was an amount of game cartridges at a realistic price which were about 1 1/2 hours round trip.  There was a saving on buying them but they will be sitting around for quite some time before I use them up.  My point was that GENERALLY there isn't much that is sold within a 3...4 hour drive.  I  did go to Essex to buy a shotgun and to Surrey for a MEC reloader and to north Kent for another reloader.  Even in the same county the journey took about 3 hrs round trip including chatting with the guy about shooting, the equipment and the wind etc. 

• 2 weeks later...