Farmers protests across Europe

old'un

17 minutes ago, old man said:

Gullible sheeple is us.

Its not hard is it. Lets save the planet by covering the soil with glass plastic and aluminium, then we can make some new electric cars that will be charged by the solar panels, meanwhile another planet saving idea is to get rid of the farm animals, result is less soil and no animals, never mind im sure Russia and China will be happy to feed us. 

52 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Its not hard is it. Lets save the planet by covering the soil with glass plastic and aluminium, then we can make some new electric cars that will be charged by the solar panels, meanwhile another planet saving idea is to get rid of the farm animals, result is less soil and no animals, never mind im sure Russia and China will be happy to feed us. 

Bill Gates and kind uncle Klaus will feed us with bugs and soylent blue.

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

Yep, total idiocy, driven by greed and avarice, aided by our politicos for what gain?

7 minutes ago, old man said:

Yep, total idiocy, driven by greed and avarice, aided by our politicos for what gain?

Votes ? .......................and greed and avarice

43 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Bill Gates and kind uncle Klaus will feed us with bugs and soylent blue.

Ah forgot about unc and bill...phew

2 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Votes ? .......................and greed and avarice

Ah forgot about unc and bill...phew

Mm, can see my vote becoming a paper plane, I will not vote for any of these these sphincters.

17 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

I guess the only upside is they will be removed and thrown into land fill withing 15 years and hopefully not replaced .I really can't see them lasting long term  .

Unfortunately - they replace panels regularly if there has been an "improvement" in yield of a panel - that gives them more money coming in....These are investment trusts by the way - more than likely overseen to Vanguard and Blackrock - the Corporate Terrorists that they are...or unelected puppet masters 

31 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Behaviour must be forced!

DEI on the throne of ESG!!!

D - Diversity (read divided)

E - Equity (lets chop everyone's legs off)

I - Inclusion (unless your not included specifically WMP (Wh!te, Male and Pale) and it is coming to WWP's as well)

@Lord O War will know about it in Hollywood - even having two protected characteristics isn't good enough (twofers) you now have to have three (indigenous, LGBTQ spectrum and missing limbs and you have a job for.....well until they start messing about with it even more!!)