Trump supports Putin to attack NATO.

oowee

9 minutes ago, oowee said:

Trump to meet Orban 🤣

Anyone doubt Trumps plans to turn US into an Autocracy? 

The sooner we have a world wide investigation to root out Russian bribes and influence on democracy the better. Carlson, MTG, Mike Johnson, Tory party, Orban, Marine Le Pen its pretty much everywhere. 

You forgot the main ones - the Labour Party - they have been subsidizing it and some unions for decades. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

You forgot the main ones - the Labour Party - they have been subsidizing it and some unions for decades. 

Since inception.

18 minutes ago, oowee said:

Trump to meet Orban 🤣

Anyone doubt Trumps plans to turn US into an Autocracy? 

The sooner we have a world wide investigation to root out Russian bribes and influence on democracy the better. Carlson, MTG, Mike Johnson, Tory party, Orban, Marine Le Pen its pretty much everywhere. 

You should get a job with CNN; fit right in 😁.

21 hours ago, oowee said:

The sooner we have a world wide investigation to root out Russian bribes and influence on democracy the better.

Although weve already had that done very thoroughly with the US 2016 election , Brexit ect , I would support that....
As long as at the same time we investigate corruption and hostile foreign power collusion within the EU , WEF , the Dems in the US, the labour party here....
I mean , who could be trusted and more importantly, remain impartial in such investigations, who is above reproach ?
There literally isnt anyone I can think of that has that kind of integrity.

And thats a problem.

6 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Although weve already had that done very thoroughly with the US 2016 election , Brexit ect , I would support that....
As long as at the same time we investigate corruption and hostile foreign power collusion within the EU , WEF , the Dems in the US, the labour party here....
I mean , who could be trusted and more importantly, remain impartial in such investigations, who is above reproach ?
There literally isnt anyone I can think of that has that kind of integrity.

And thats a problem.

👍 Bang on. For me it starts with the lack of integrity and standards across politics.

An independent (😁) watchdog with teeth would be a start. Long term funding settlement for the BBC for investigative journalism focused on the government in power (of whatever persuasion) would also be helpful. 

1 minute ago, oowee said:

👍 Bang on. For me it starts with the lack of integrity and standards across politics.

An independent (😁) watchdog with teeth would be a start. Long term funding settlement for the BBC for investigative journalism focused on the government in power (of whatever persuasion) would also be helpful. 

Fat chance of either particularly the second whilst the BBC is staffed almost entirely with Ex Grauniad  hacks.