Xmas get together

Suffolk shooter

I was chatting to starlight32 the othernight and we were saying what a good time was had by all on Monday madness, and thought we would try to organise something over the xmas period for a bit of a get together. Now obviously it is xmas and time should be spent with families, but lets face it we all need to get some fresh air at some point. Also due to xmas finance's may be a bit tight, so nothing on the scale of Monday madness, more of a general get together for a few clays and maybe the odd pint somewhere or not.

Anybody fancy a trip up to highlodge over the xmas period for a cheeky round, somehwre the PW massive hasn't yet swooped on mass to.

SS

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was chatting to starlight32 the othernight and we were saying what a good time was had by all on Monday madness, and thought we would try to organise something over the xmas period for a bit of a get together. Now obviously it is xmas and time should be spent with families, but lets face it we all need to get some fresh air at some point. Also due to xmas finance's may be a bit tight, so nothing on the scale of Monday madness, more of a general get together for a few clays and maybe the odd pint somewhere or not.

Anybody fancy a trip up to highlodge over the xmas period for a cheeky round, somehwre the PW massive hasn't yet swooped on mass to.

SS

i am up for it (oo-er !)

I will say though- If everyone want to do a smaller meet up of monday madness at West Kent I have no problem with that.

I have to say that was the best value for money clay day I have seen.................

Does the west Kent monday madness have to have 3 teams of 6 or can it be one team of 6?

I know High lodge have a christmas shoot- 100 plus dinner for 34 quid.

I'll let everone else decide the venue- I'm easy so to speak

I will say though- If everyone want to do a smaller meet up of monday madness at West Kent I have no problem with that.

I have to say that was the best value for money clay day I have seen.................

Does the west Kent monday madness have to have 3 teams of 6 or can it be one team of 6?

I know High lodge have a christmas shoot- 100 plus dinner for 34 quid.

I'll let everone else decide the venue- I'm easy so to speak

Here we go again, you Suffolk boys :):P

I'll hopefully be up for this, depends where and when :lol: