Browning ProTrap Adjustable 32"

Browning ProTrap Adjustable 32" for sale, it is as new having fired less than 400 cartridges. Gun is absolutely faultless. Comes cased with all accessories - gun socks, spare triggers, coloured sight tubes, barrel and stock weights to adjust balance to suit, recoil pads x 2, chokes x 8, stock key.

Any inspection welcome, can be tried out also before sale.

Basically a new gun but saving yourself a grand!  £2450

20240222_140338.jpg

20240222_140402.jpg

20240222_140444.jpg

20240222_140831.jpg

20240222_140831.jpg

20240222_140504.jpg

7 hours ago, Scully said:

Very very nice. Can I ask why you’re selling? 

I'm selling because I need to cash in! I've just finished building a house and had a new baby in the last few months, I would love to keep it but I'm just not getting a chance to use it, and it's too nice to use in the pigeon hide! The gun is faultless and any inspection welcome.

3 hours ago, Gromski said:

Very nice , where abouts are you based?

I'm up near Inverness. I'm happy to RFD if it helps or happy to travel within reason.

3 minutes ago, farmer7 said:

I'm selling because I need to cash in! I've just finished building a house and had a new baby in the last few months, I would love to keep it but I'm just not getting a chance to use it, and it's too nice to use in the pigeon hide! The gun is faultless and any inspection welcome.

I'm up near Inverness. I'm happy to RFD if it helps or happy to travel within reason.

Thanks for the honest reply. 

That and the ‘ProSport’ version are models I’ve coveted, but I see quite a few folk selling them. I just wondered why. 👍

Good luck with the sale. 

Edited by Scully

25 minutes ago, Gromski said:

I would really like to try before I buy, that said I did buy my 725 Sporter 2 from the shop without trying, so it's looking like an RFD transfer if that's ok with you?

Yes, not a problem at all. Where about are you? Are you outside reasonable travelling distance?

My word that is pretty. I could spend hours just looking at it. I'm sure it's not to everyones taste but it ticks all my boxes. If I didn't have my CG I would have been sorely tempted. 

Hope you get it sold soon. 

14 hours ago, farmer7 said:

I've sent you a PM.

16 hours ago, Scully said:

Thanks for the honest reply. 

That and the ‘ProSport’ version are models I’ve coveted, but I see quite a few folk selling them. I just wondered why. 👍

Good luck with the sale. 

I shot my ProSport very well and loved the gun so much I bought it..........TWICE.

I was struggling with the weight of the ProSport at just under 9lbs., due to my age and ailments.  I traded it for a lighter gun, but after 2 months of shooting badly, I went and got my ProSport back. I then had the offer of a Classic Doubles and bought that. I shot that as equally well as the ProSport. So, I decided to swap the ProSport for a 525 SL, as a 21st. present for my Grandson. Otherwise,  it would still be in my cabinet. Lovely guns.....get it bought  !

Edited by Westley

3 minutes ago, Westley said:

I shot my ProSport very well and loved the gun so much I bought it..........TWICE.

I was struggling with the weight of the ProSport at just under 9lbs., due to my age and ailments.  I traded it for a lighter gun, but after 2 months of shooting badly, I went and got my ProSport back. I then had the offer of a Classic Doubles and bought that. I shot that as equally well as the ProSport. So, I decided to swap the ProSport for a 525 SL, as a 21st. present for my Grandson. Otherwise,  it would still be in my cabinet.

I’m more than happy with my CD, I just like a proper full curvy pistol grip, they give you such a positive mount in the shoulder and that grip simply leads to a great swing. Some claim a full grip such as that is detrimental to spontaneity, but I disagree. There’s no need to strangle any gun, and it’s that which leads to an impeded swing in my opinion. 
My Gamba has a proper full curvy pistol grip and a nice palm swell, but it doesn’t matter really as it’s my front hand doing the steering anyhow.  I just like the look and the feel. 

Hi,

Just wanted to add my two pennith worth, I have a 30" Prosport, hit rate went up 20% in first week of ownership, and continues to rise.....not quite so fast now though!!

I hear talk of them being a 'Marmite' gun, well I love Marmite, so perhaps I am biased. See Lloyd Patersons review on YT, even he is unable to put his very knowledgeable finger on why this gun shoots so well, in comparison to other B725 variants, just the loveliest gun that I have yet to own. I will change to a 32'' soon, as I feel for my size its even better balanced than my 30''. Good luck with the sale, and too whoever buys it, your getting one of Brownings best guns of the last 10 years, IMO...

All the best

Edited by CourtP

1 hour ago, CourtP said:

Hi,

Just wanted to add my two pennith worth, I have a 30" Prosport, hit rate went up 20% in first week of ownership, and continues to rise.....not quite so fast now though!!

I hear talk of them being a 'Marmite' gun, well I love Marmite, so perhaps I am biased. See Lloyd Patersons review on YT, even he is unable to put his very knowledgeable finger on why this gun shoots so well, in comparison to other B725 variants, just the loveliest gun that I have yet to own. I will change to a 32'' soon, as I feel for my size its even better balanced than my 30''. Good luck with the sale, and too whoever buys it, your getting one of Brownings best guns of the last 10 years, IMO...

All the best

Totally agree with you.