Kate Middleton has cancer

Weihrauch17

On 22/03/2024 at 23:18, Dave-G said:

Shame this happened to who I believe is the perfect jewel in the crown of the royal family - so to speak. 

Indeed, I concur on both counts. I sincerely wish her well.

Current thoughts are one in two will have cancer at some point in their lives. I went down with it [stage 4 high grade Non Hodgkins Lymphoma]  late in 2020 and following aggressive chemotherapy attained  remission. I still have low grade follicular NHL which is incurable and could morph into high grade requiring treatment... or it may not. Both physical and mental aspects are onerous - and it is tough on both family and friends. 

38 minutes ago, Miserableolgit said:

Indeed, I concur on both counts. I sincerely wish her well.

Current thoughts are one in two will have cancer at some point in their lives. I went down with it [stage 4 high grade Non Hodgkins Lymphoma]  late in 2020 and following aggressive chemotherapy attained  remission. I still have low grade follicular NHL which is incurable and could morph into high grade requiring treatment... or it may not. Both physical and mental aspects are onerous - and it is tough on both family and friends. 

Scary stuff and one in two are not very good odds , hope you show signs of improvement , or at least stay in remission for the foreseeable future .   GOOD LUCK     MM

54 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Scary stuff and one in two are not very good odds , hope you show signs of improvement , or at least stay in remission for the foreseeable future .   GOOD LUCK     MM

Certainly a sobering statistic.

Thank you for your good wishes.

My brother had prostate cancer - was told he will die with it rather than because of it. He dumped all the junk food like vegetable cooking oil, margarine, white bread, sprayed off cereals, most commercially baked foods including pasties with pastry made with margarine and a few others and its cleared up. Now cooks with lard, and eats organic blade cut rolled oats for breakfast instead of the ultra processed type. I'm beginning to think the increasing amount of cancer about might at least be partly caused by all the junk we eat, trustingly thinking that vegetable oils and marg for example is supposed to be acceptable.

Edited by Dave-G

13 hours ago, Dave-G said:

My brother had prostate cancer - was told he will die with it rather than because of it. He dumped all the junk food like vegetable cooking oil, margarine, white bread, sprayed off cereals, most commercially baked foods including pasties with pastry made with margarine and a few others and its cleared up. Now cooks with lard, and eats organic blade cut rolled oats for breakfast instead of the ultra processed type. I'm beginning to think the increasing amount of cancer about might at least be partly caused by all the junk we eat, trustingly thinking that vegetable oils and marg for example is supposed to be acceptable.

I feel that 100% . 
a customer blaming the jab recently said about all the young deaths . I said most people are over weight ( me too at 14st and 6’ ) and a lot snort the white powder. We can only push the boundaries so far .

we’ve always died young but we all expect to hit 80. My grandad was 68 and back in the 80s he was actually past the average life expectancy of a miner . 

Edited by team tractor

On 25/03/2024 at 15:40, team tractor said:

I feel that 100% . 
a customer blaming the jab recently said about all the young deaths . I said most people are over weight ( me too at 14st and 6’ ) and a lot snort the white powder. We can only push the boundaries so far .

we’ve always died young but we all expect to hit 80. My grandad was 68 and back in the 80s he was actually past the average life expectancy of a miner . 

A study has shown cancers have increased in younger people over the last 20 years, I doubt the jab has anything to do with it 🤔 some people would blame the jab if they got hit by a bus 🙄

Edited by ordnance