Newbie 'Pinkie'

Calamity Jane

Hello to all of you.

Thought I would get in on this man talk and invade your world......

I am a Browning Girl and own a Cynergy Black Ice cause it looks good (well in my opinion) they go against everything a gun should look like, but really I would like to revamp a boring wood one and spray it with pink glitter! (maybe one day)

I shoot girlie 24's and wear as much pink as possible. The best thing is beating men at their own game and often come away from shoots beating most men! I shoot all disciplines but only clays as my belief that you should only shoot breathing things if you are prepared to eat them!

Calamity Jane :good:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all of you.

Thought I would get in on this man talk and invade your world......

I am a Browning Girl and own a Cynergy Black Ice cause it looks good (well in my opinion) they go against everything a gun should look like, but really I would like to revamp a boring wood one and spray it with pink glitter! (maybe one day)

I shoot girlie 24's and wear as much pink as possible. The best thing is beating men at their own game and often come away from shoots beating most men! I shoot all disciplines but only clays as my belief that you should only shoot breathing things if you are prepared to eat them!

Calamity Jane :/

Hello darling, would you like a sweety? :good::lol: :yp: :lol:

females with guns this country has hit rock bottom :lol::/

World domination ..... you know it makes sense!

We have worn the aprons for far to long (not that I have one) and it is time to move away from the Kitchen sink (I have a dishwasher)...................... anyway I say 'Get out those Browning Cynergy's (proper gun) and invade the men folk with clean honest thrashings, get those 10's, blow the smoke, smell the powder and turn round and grin and say beat that!

:good:

Guest The Outlaw

No, I recall someone advertised some scrim net with a photo of it draped over his missus' boobs (and big they were) and that post holds the record.

Where is it now?:good:?

Guest The Outlaw

World domination ..... you know it makes sense!

We have worn the aprons for far to long (not that I have one) and it is time to move away from the Kitchen sink (I have a dishwasher)...................... anyway I say 'Get out those Browning Cynergy's (proper gun) and invade the men folk with clean honest thrashings, get those 10's, blow the smoke, smell the powder and turn round and grin and say beat that! [/color]

:good:

She does as well, I shoot with her every week and she has given me a spank a few times.

Tony