Bolt removal help please?

Hi i had a look at the model and the way the bolt is it looks like you have removed part of the bolt while it was still in the gun this should never be done as part of it thinks its cocked and the other part thinks its un cocked

Just now, scarecrow243 said:

Hi i had a look at the model and the way the bolt is it looks like you have removed part of the bolt while it was still in the gun this should never be done as part of it thinks its cocked and the other part thinks its un cocked

Another picture of the gun, I think? Yep it looks like there is something missing where the rod to the left of the picture sticks out of the bolt.

594482086_WhatsAppImage2019-11-12at19_51_01.jpeg.941ea9e59b8267cdef3d6c363745612a.jpeg.e7c4e9b7228aa2623e7793e93d688907.jpeg

Yes took the plastic cocking lever of and it's so. Some how its got to line up??? 

9 minutes ago, scarecrow243 said:

That's about it. 

Bretton Gaucher G12 Phantom fully moderated .410 shotgun.

Been reading a bit about these moderated shotguns and it seems they have got some good reviews with regards handling and very low report, even with 3” cartridges.

18 hours ago, London Best said:

Best advice is to stop fiddling with stuff you don’t understand.

You can say that about women. 

But you still do. 😉

Gun Smith best option 👍