Cold weather nosh

Chicken whatever....pan fried the grated celery and onions...mushrooms and julien carrots........play with da sause bang in the oven 1 hour and 10 mins...mash ...bread an butter in the gutter

jobs a gooden

P1010193tf.jpg

P1010194tf.jpg

P1010195tf.jpg

P1010196tf.jpg

P1010197tf.jpg

1 hour ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Ditchy, you are putting out dishes that would be the envy of some on masterchef.

The sauce consistency look superb.

I am salivating!

cheers...........it was one fork food the chicken just fell off the bone....and the gravy was made for mash 

12 minutes ago, marsh man said:

You are climbing up the leader board as one of the top d i y chefs on the forum  , look superb and no need to wait for cold weather , well done :good:

all of these dishes i turn out ...they allhave one thing in common....they are very simple...if i can do it anyone can do it.....

in the next few days iwill have a go at Texan belly pork....i did the chicken lastweek and it was superb...rekon it will work with pork...so we will see :good:

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

all of these dishes i turn out ...they allhave one thing in common....they are very simple...if i can do it anyone can do it.....

in the next few days iwill have a go at Texan belly pork....i did the chicken lastweek and it was superb...rekon it will work with pork...so we will see :good:

The last bit of belly pork I got was from Waitrose , normally there stuff is top notch but this was the cheap ( essential ) joint and it was rubbish , you might had made something out of it but the one I got from M + S that had Black pepper in it was lovely so we will look forward how your creation with the belly pork turn out .:drinks: