Motorcycles and hearing protection

Ok boys and girls I need some help . I rode 280 miles today and my ears are ringing after the wind noise . 
What are you using ?
It was mostly motorway miles today averaging erm 70mph 😆. 

I need to order something for next time .

also can you use intercoms still with plugs 

I use these, they do a good job while letting you hear your intercom., i try to look after my hearing which was damaged in the military when my head took a knock and left me with very loud  tinnitusi n one ear. strangely after knowing i was a bit deaf for 30 years i went and had my hearing checked 2 months ago, in 10 days time i will get two hearing aids, i was a bit deafer than i thought lol.
https://jsaccessories.co.uk/product/auritech-hearing-protectors-15740?variant=82582&utm_source=google&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0_WyBhDMARIsAL1Vz8vU6C0iWf0-8N61_WmQVHy-5vByTpU1QmN3L_mO8ruSYtMRXx2xpGUaAixxEALw_wcB

7 hours ago, Spr1985 said:

I believe custom fit guards make motorbike variants of the shooting plugs they make, quite possibly Bluetooth compatible too might be worth a look. 

I use their hearing protection when i'm shooting and they are great. I did see on their website motorbike variants.

I've been using the instant fit one from Specsavers for the last 2 years and found them good at reducing the noise level IF you can get a good fit, mine seem to work loose as soon as I put my helmet on, so  I've just ordered some Alpine MotoSafe Race Ear Plugs from Sportsbikeshop for £ 15.00, hopefully these will be a little more secure.