show me your terriers

terriersport

shes been on before......but here's Polly....a nuttalls patterdale bull cross......

shes a tough cookie...and extremely effective at what she does...................especially bolting foxes to waiting guns on a shooting syndicate we we have the vermin control :lol::drool:

post-1280-1194865640.jpg

post-1280-1194865652.jpg

strong looking dog paul.. whats her age?

shes been on before......but here's Polly....a nuttalls patterdale bull cross......

shes a tough cookie...and extremely effective at what she does...................especially bolting foxes to waiting guns on a shooting syndicate we we have the vermin control :huh::oops:

post-1280-1194865640.jpg

post-1280-1194865652.jpg

strong looking dog paul.. whats her age?

Those are old pictures shes about 3 now........................shes turned out to be an out an out gratfer, and totally dedicated. She was bought in Ireland, and we did think she was going to end up too big for ground work............

Luckily we couldn't have been more wrong....

Only a couple of dogs in a hundred make the grade as far as I'm concerned.......and this little bitch is dynamite.....................going to put a good working full patt over her when this season finishes...and if anyones interested in a pup...pm me.......and I keep you name in me 'little black book'

heres mine after a dig to a fox last year

post-6712-1195076096.jpg

Cracking Red dog Monkey ! If only we could dig in England !

all the best yis yp :lol:

you can......as long a you shoot the bolted fox :lol: .......and as long as you are protecting game birds

if the dog wants to mix it up with red in a stop end...then you can't do anything about that :lol: