Marshman fodder

ditchman

24 minutes ago, Whitebridges said:

Ditch how did you conjure up brussel sprouts this time of year?   
Nice job I bet eating that will give you a nice gleaming coat.     

where you been you old dog.................i am totally ashamed to say the sprouts are from bleedin Morroco...(terrorist sprouts..grown by Asda Bin-liner)

That look very nice and I would certainly attack that from all angles , I take it they are pork cutlets as you have got apple sauce to go with them ? Sprouts are getting like Strawberries where you can get them all the year round , I recon they will soon be growing Sprouts in plastic tunnels , might already be doing that  :no:

34 minutes ago, marsh man said:

That look very nice and I would certainly attack that from all angles , I take it they are pork cutlets as you have got apple sauce to go with them ? Sprouts are getting like Strawberries where you can get them all the year round , I recon they will soon be growing Sprouts in plastic tunnels , might already be doing that  :no:

pork belly strips....cheap as chips from the co-op..........im doing the rest as kerbabs

On 15/08/2024 at 18:22, ditchman said:

where you been you old dog.................i am totally ashamed to say the sprouts are from bleedin Morroco...(terrorist sprouts..grown by Asda Bin-liner)

You take great food photos, I had some morrocan sprouts from the coop and very nice they were, strange when it used to be said that a sprout was best after a frost, average temp in marocco in july would have to be over 30c

13 hours ago, islandgun said:

You take great food photos, I had some morrocan sprouts from the coop and very nice they were, strange when it used to be said that a sprout was best after a frost, average temp in marocco in july would have to be over 30c

When I said about growing Sprouts in polly tunnels might not be far off the mark after all  as they now grow a lot of Greens under polythene so why not Sprouts :hmm: 

5 hours ago, marsh man said:

When I said about growing Sprouts in polly tunnels might not be far off the mark after all  as they now grow a lot of Greens under polythene so why not Sprouts :hmm: 

the sprots were ok.....but didnt have half the taste of english sproats.........same with morrocan runner beans

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

the sprots were ok.....but didnt have half the taste of english sproats.........same with morrocan runner beans

I picked some Runner Beans along with some nice Raspberries from the pick your own garden centre at Meales at Stalham this afternoon , they also had some Victoria Plums which were Green and hard, and pick your own Sun flowers which I left well alone