XMAS DRINKS

ME

It would be great to get together over a few beers (no guns !) sometime around Christmas.

Bagsy wants a Saturday night as his missus works Friday nights. (Mung, I'll line them up.....)

Can we start knocking around a few dates and a venue for a Saturday night in December or January ?

Before all the Midlanders, Northerners, Paddies, Jocks, Sheep ******** and carrot crunchers start wingeing, everyone is welcome. BUT if BM1 is coming I had better get the landlord to buy some more beer that week. :welcomeani::welcomeani:

Before all the Midlanders, Northerners, Paddies, Jocks, Sheep ******** and carrot crunchers start wingeing, everyone is welcome. BUT if BM1 is coming I had better get the landlord to buy some more beer that week. :welcomeani::lol:

And no, we're not going all the way to Suffolk either - you just know it will be suggested :welcomeani:

I am down like a clown Charlie Brown.

Pick the date and a venue that's not in deepest suffolk. Besides, you know they would book somewhere in the middle of nowhere, when we get there the banjos would start playing and it would be useless to phone the police because they would be there but dressed in leather, riding choppers and a setting up the vaulting horses.

In fact the more I think about it the more I know it's going to be a bad thing to go drinking in Suffolk.

Which pub, do we want to chat, oggle or strut your funky thing?

P.

P,

As we saw this morning, Bagsy struggles to control his legs without a beer inside him. Strictly oggling and chatting only !

O'Neills in Brentwood is a safe bet.

I am down like a clown Charlie Brown.

Pick the date and a venue that's not in deepest suffolk. Besides, you know they would book somewhere in the middle of nowhere, when we get there the banjos would start playing and it would be useless to phone the police because they would be there but dressed in leather, riding choppers and a setting up the vaulting horses.

In fact the more I think about it the more I know it's going to be a bad thing to go drinking in Suffolk.

Here we go again give the old county of suffolk a good knocking....

Even if we wanted to go I would'nt have enough time to arrange the visa's for you lot.

Why don't you be a bit more adventurous and suggest some interesting like going to London soho for the evening?

I am sure there will be someting for everyones tastes..........

What about the Halfway House on the A127 near the Brentford junction?

Nice pub with big car park thats easy to get to (just off the M25)

Hotel next door and a little chef for the following mornings brekkie. :good:

If it has a hotel (where you lot are going that is) I wouldn't mind popping along with the missus for a nice night out.

If I can get off work and get someone to look after our zoo :good:

What about the Halfway House on the A127 near the Brentford junction?

Nice pub with big car park thats easy to get to (just off the M25)

Hotel next door and a little chef for the following mornings brekkie. :good:

yeah, yeah...we know you only want that place as they go dogging in the lane at the side.....ahem....allegedly!!!!!