Deerhunter Clothing

Deako

I have a few items of engel/deerhunter clothing? namely a grizly coat (proper posh shooting coat) spot on if you dont want to wear cammo all the time and I think its a montana realtree jacket might be wrong with the "type" as it ain't marked with a product name ie only deerhunter etc? and I cant remember what was on the ticket!! these items are 1st class, the have had some serious hammer thorns barbed wire the lot, they are light, soft touch, durable and QUIET oh and wind and waterproof!! I got mine "discount" but would readily pay full price when they need replacing.

cheers Keith

I have got a pair of Deerhunter trousers in Realtree and upto the first time i washed them they were great.

Windproof, waterproof and good pockets, absolutely great.

When i washed them the first time the colour faded a bit but not too serious, however the first time i was out in a heavy downpour i ended up with a good soaking.

I followed all the symbols on the label for washing (or so i thought) but the waterproofing was completely gone.

I now have to carry a seperate pair of waterproofs in my already overfull kit bag :lol:

. :D

I Have Deerhunter Montana Jacket and Trousers and use it for rough shooting, Decoying and Fishing.

I bought them mail Order on advice from a friend and they are superb garments, well made and well designed.

I would say they are superb value for money compared to the "Big Names" and well worth considering... The material is quiet, tough and durable...

marks 9/10...

FM.

I pretty much lived in a pair of Deerhunter Ram trousers last winter. Found them to be warm, wind and water proof and surprisingly hard wearing.

Given the price I do get a bit nervous around barbed wire, but all in all I think I've had my monies worth out of them.

Q :D

• 5 weeks later...

I've got a Deerhunter Ram jacket that is nice and soft/quiet, but I haven't given it a good rain-test yet. The hood ia a bit 'floppy'!

Deako, have look at dealing in this one that FieldandForces do. It's the same one as the one from Wearite. It might make a suitable 'budget' line if you can get it at the right prices. The material seems almost like canvas, but that might be the effect of the coating, and the lining looks the same as in the Sportchief coats. It has a hood, but a collar high enough for a good hat to shoot the water off, if you don't like hoods.

201a.jpg

Allthough the jacket is not shown, you can get their address from here.

http://www.dog-n-field.co.uk/gene/Wearite/gear.htm

Deako

Ive purchased several items of Deerhunter. Jacket, pants, hat, and 2 fleeces. Ive been impressed with all items.

I have purchased most items from a chap who advertises in shooting times. I think that the outfit is called Outdoor clothing co, and they are based in Shropshire. His prices always seem the best for deerhunter.

webber