The things I do....

Cranfield

for PigeonWatch.

I am at risk of becoming seriously unpopular locally. :rolleyes:

Posting these PW fleeces has made me the person you don't want to be behind in the Post Office queue.

Our village Post Office doesn't have the multi counter, special queuing system, there is one window and one queue.

I have had to endure the mutterings, heavy sighs and shuffling feet of the other customers, as the Postmistress weighs every parcel separately, then checks the labels, calculates the postage and then sticks the little labels on them.

Finally, she places them carefully, one at a time, in the sack right at the back of her room.

Thorough she is, fast she ain't. :lol:

After being served, I leave with my head bowed, mumbling my apologies and hoping nobody recognises me.

Oh the ignominy. :angry:

How much is the postage for each parcel?

I have used Payperdrop a few times. Only £4.99 and they collect. The parcels are delivered by DHL.

..... "delivered by DHL " or not as is the case sometimes, you do know that in the trade DHL stands for Damaged Hidden or Lost dont you? :lol:

:rolleyes: D2D

you not tried the post office online stuff?

its really good, you just put everything in accurately, which if you have a set of scales is dead easy, and then print off the label/stamp whatever and your away with the fairies, all you have to do is giv um to her then!

i use it at work everynow and again because the queue in salford shopping city post office was HUGE, dont know why tho, maybe it was to do with all the bums collecting their kestrel super strength vouchers.

Regards

Ashcmt

for PigeonWatch.

I am at risk of becoming seriously unpopular locally. :rolleyes:

Posting these PW fleeces has made me the person you don't want to be behind in the Post Office queue.

Our village Post Office doesn't have the multi counter, special queuing system, there is one window and one queue.

I have had to endure the mutterings, heavy sighs and shuffling feet of the other customers, as the Postmistress weighs every parcel separately, then checks the labels, calculates the postage and then sticks the little labels on them.

Finally, she places them carefully, one at a time, in the sack right at the back of her room.

Thorough she is, fast she ain't. :lol:

After being served, I leave with my head bowed, mumbling my apologies and hoping nobody recognises me.

Oh the ignominy. :angry:

How many have you posted in one visit?

Jonno