• Dogs
    • Cats

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Outlaw

We have 2 cats but I prefer the company of dogs, cats are to independant.

I love them both really but I couldnt eat a whole one :lol:

I voted dog because I miss my old springer something terrible :good:

Tony

I would love a border terrier but can only have a cat.I try to think of it as a small,unco operative dog with a high pitched bark.Took it rough shooting and it shot off.You need an elastic lead.

Vole,

We are after a Border next !

If anyone knows a breeder let me know :good:

I detest cats, but sadly I married a cat person and so inhereted 2 of the things. The elder of the pair is reasonably likeable - unobtrusive and apt to not be anywhere near where I want to put my feet. The other seems to always be underfoot. If she cannot manage that, the filthy creature leaves stinky land mines or puddles of effluent for me to step in so that I wont miss her while she isnt there.

Before someone suggests the stinky one needs her tray cleaned more often, dont bother. I have seen her standing in a completely fresh tray hanging her a**e over the side "crimping one off" :good::lol:;) .

"Cats have staff" - not when I am feeding them and walking in their 'leavings' they bloody well dont. If only stinky cat realised that the only reason she hasnt been 'disappeared' pinochet style is because my wife has seen the look in my eyes too many times not to put two and two together every time she doesnt instantly return to the back door!

Plus I am allergic to them.

Yuk yuk yuk. Dogs please, vicious cat eating ones and fast!

ZB

Dogs have owners, cats have staff. Cats bury their ****.

in a neighbour garden for the kids to find !! :good:

Teach the kids what **** is; they should be toilet trained by now and told not to play with itanyway, it's been proved that after a few weeks, cat **** is indistinguishable from truffles.

educate cat owners about toxoplasmosis and toddlers sand pits

clicky clicky

I detest cats, but sadly I married a cat person and so inhereted 2 of the things. The elder of the pair is reasonably likeable - unobtrusive and apt to not be anywhere near where I want to put my feet. The other seems to always be underfoot. If she cannot manage that, the filthy creature leaves stinky land mines or puddles of effluent for me to step in so that I wont miss her while she isnt there.

Before someone suggests the stinky one needs her tray cleaned more often, dont bother. I have seen her standing in a completely fresh tray hanging her a**e over the side "crimping one off" :good::lol:;) .

"Cats have staff" - not when I am feeding them and walking in their 'leavings' they bloody well dont. If only stinky cat realised that the only reason she hasnt been 'disappeared' pinochet style is because my wife has seen the look in my eyes too many times not to put two and two together every time she doesnt instantly return to the back door!

Plus I am allergic to them.

Yuk yuk yuk. Dogs please, vicious cat eating ones and fast!

ZB

ZB,

No need to sit on the fence mate !!!!!! (like a cat) :lol::lol:

educate sand pit owners and toddlers about plastic covers for the pit.

Thats how we stopped our cats messing in our pit.

Tony

very kind of you Outlaw :good::lol:;)

offering to buy sand pit covers for everyone in your cats range

if one of my four dogs crapped in anyones garden i would expect to feel my neighbours wrath and deservedly so

Dogs stink; period. I'll give you that one

Gun dogs are for lazy shooters, period. Tin hats on. Take it you've never had a busy day over the deeks then...

Cats are smarter than dogs or humans - scientific fact. Speak for yourself matey (and dogs, perhaps)

Dogs do as they are told. Cats smile and say, 'Stuff you!' Ergo dogs are useful, cats are vermin.

Cats rule, end of! No

:good:

Guest The Outlaw

very kind of you Outlaw :good::lol:;)

offering to buy sand pit covers for everyone in your cats range

if one of my four dogs crapped in anyones garden i would expect to feel my neighbours wrath and deservedly so

Our cats **** in my garden in soft soil that is turned over now and again but, IMO prevention is better than cure.

A sheet of plastic over the sand pits would be better than risking an untrained animal of any kind not just a cat dropping a

message in a sand pit.

As responsible parents we made sure the pit was covered as we know what dirty little **** cats can be.

I know the dangers of toxoplasmosis because a very dear friend of ours lost twins at 6months due to dog pooh.

So they are as bad as each other for toxicity.

Tony