midlands game fair

jordan

Red,

I think you must be referring to Country Fairs, which are nothing whatsoever like the Midland Game fair.

To me it is the mecca of all things to do with countrysports. If you have ever thought about buying anything to do with countrysports, it will be there.

One day is usually not enough to get round everything.

Gunmakers row and the airgun section, on their own, will take you a full morning to get round.

Last year we had a meet up at Deakos stand....it was well worth going to meet some of the characters on this forum.

Last year we had a meet up at Deakos stand....it was well worth going to meet some of the characters on this forum.

:) As good as the fair was and it was excellent, i have to agree with that comment Sniper.

I still chuckle to myself when i think back to ARP nearly falling off his seat when you told us what your past career was. :(

Happy memories. :oops:???

Sniper

Get yourself on the wrong end of a tax investigation and you will soon realise that all the things that people say about taxmen and women are probably correct.

I endured such an investigation, it lasted for 2 years and 3 months. The result was that my company paid the taxman £1100, which we still dispute, but it did get them to go away. I also finished up with a bill for £14,000 for proffessional services, not bloody fare.

We all have a job to do, and I do believe in paying my fair share, but the bitch could find nothing, but kept on digging, and digging.

webber

• 2 weeks later...

Did anybody stay down there last year who was shooting, if so did you find this secure storage that was supposedly there for guns to be locked up over night, I asked about 5 or 6 of the officials and no one knew where it was.