Permission on 1st call!!!!!!!!!and

mosa

After a year into shooting i called to my 1st farm today where i was granted shooting on 3 rape fields a wheat field and a small wood. I must have just called in at the right time. Apparently he is sick of setting bombs off to get rid of them. Said he will get me some rabbit shooting also. Im over the moon!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another permission update - Called the farmer last week or so and asked if he had any more fields he wanted looking after (he has land all over the place) and he said yes so along came another 2 massive rape fields. Champion I thought. The week after I called in to have a bit crack with him and he said "look a the pigeons on that rape field over there" you should try there. He told me to go on as the land wasn’t his but bordered his and he would contact the farmer as he was away at the time, I had a decent bag and thought I would call in and see this farmer to introduce myself. To cut a long story short when i told him i had been on he said "oh your shaun, pleased to meet you , my neighbour called me to tell me you were there" so he signed my written permission for all his land as he was sick of pigeons , foxes rabbits etc etc so that’s me up to a .223 now, all I can suggest is keep in with your farmer and the doors start opening for you. Also this land is only a couple of miles from my house which makes it easier for me. :blush:

Dont believe everything you hear about farms around you being spoken for ive gained some good local land by attending frequently and it just keeps on coming! you may be more reliable than the old hands that have shot there for some time :good: