Sevenoaks 'incident'

Floating Chamber

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont even know the reason wy they shot him yet do we. What happens if it was a licenced shotgun holder? He must of been waving the gun around like an idiot or the police have made another mistake. But I am not jumping to conclusions.

Don't jump to conclusions! Give the plod a bit of time to make something up! You know they can get it wrong!

Yea - c'mon lads, we all know how difficult it must be to put a slant on things, like whether to refer to something as a weapon or not for example. The spin doctor is probably on annual leave.

EDIT: I've just noticed the police refer to a weapon - so it was probably an air rifle.

From the same story...

In June, a woman was shot and killed in the centre of Sevenoaks by armed police in Kent.

Ann Sanderson, 37, was believed to be the first woman to have been shot dead by police for at least 27 years.

The IPCC is also investigating that incident.

Have they managed to get a result and sort this out it was 6 months ago :good:?:lol:?:lol:?:lol:?

From the same story...

In June, a woman was shot and killed in the centre of Sevenoaks by armed police in Kent.

Ann Sanderson, 37, was believed to be the first woman to have been shot dead by police for at least 27 years.

Have they managed to get a result and sort this out it was 6 months ago :good:?:lol:?:lol:?:lol:?

Kent police are trigger happy aint they.

From the same story...

Nooooooo! It's gone to the bottom of the pile.

From the same story...

Have they managed to get a result and sort this out it was 6 months ago :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ?

Hawkeye, I believe she was a mentalist.

Dustyfox, I hope your wrong :good:

LB

Yea - c'mon lads, we all know how difficult it must be to put a slant on things, like whether to refer to something as a weapon or not for example. The spin doctor is probably on annual leave.

EDIT: I've just noticed the police refer to a weapon - so it was probably an air rifle.

Or a table leg in wrapping paper! We don't know yet.

Or a table leg in wrapping paper!

Faced with the same information, and a drunk pointing something at you which happens to be of similar size to a firearm and refusing to drop it, coupled with the need to make a split second decision which could result in the death of yourself or another colleague or member of the public, what would you have done?

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing.

One's things for sure, I'm glad it wasn't me faced with the same situation. I'm not a copper but if I was, in all honesty, I fear I would have pulled the trigger if he was pointing the same 'object' at me.

Back on subject, let's await the facts and hope it was some nutter.

For the completely stupid on here, and yes SS you appear to be in good company, can anyone show me any evidence of the Kent Constabulary ever specifically "Having a tendency or desire to shoot a firearm before adequately identifying the target".

Band wagon, all aboard!

From the same story...

Have they managed to get a result and sort this out it was 6 months ago :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ?

Hawkeye, I believe she was a mentalist.

Dustyfox, I hope your wrong :lol:

LB

LB i was just curious as they never said if there were any results :good:

"Lesbian" defined:

1. of or pertaining to Lesbos.

2. (usually lowercase) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of female homosexuality.

3. (usually lowercase) erotic; sensual.

–noun 4. an inhabitant of Lesbos.

5. (usually lowercase) a female homosexual.

6. Slang derogatory term indicating stupidity or general “gayness†in behaviour sic. “Dustyfox was being such a lesbian – how can a porridge ***1 pass reasonable comment on the behaviour of the Kent Constabulary?â€

Full Bore 20071

So at the risk of de-railing the thread are you saying that item 6 is an Essex Slang term as it is the first time I have ever heard of Lesbian being slang for stupid. Lets face it I believe that all male members of PW are lesbian at heart, after all we all like women (Except the Essex Mafia who are all *******). :lol:

However I do see your point about DustyFox coming from Scotland and having an opinion about Kent Constabulary. :good:

SS