Aches in testicles

Balaclave

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice is dont beat yourself up about it. I know its easy to say when you have gone through it like me. However, there are worse things than female doc feeling your equipment

;0 Unfortunately for me our Doc is a freind of the family and she's 62 to boot <_< Something to tell my mates.

Seriously though. Dont beat yourself up. Enjoy the weekend and get an appointment booked on Monday. its probably nothing.

OK as everyone else has said, get it checked out, what's the embarressment of having someone having a grope if it gets you sorted, also you can ask to have a male doctor if you wnt, you don't have to have what they throw at you.

Better to be safe than sorry.

It's mainly blokes who don't want to go to docs as they think #'oh well it will go away' but better to be checked out anyway.

Do you think i will have to go to hosi for an ultrasound.Last time i went to hospital was because i had some salt peter in my eye from chemistry and i fainted because of all the death and sickness.Im a bit of a coward like that.

You will be refered to diagnostic imaging in all probability. Its a doddle, and nothing to worry about. I had a dodgy nut that had atrophied(shrivelled) and had it scanned. It proved to be ok but put me in a high risk group so i had it removed at the same time as my vasectomy.

A workmate died of testicular cancer years ago, 35 years old, family, whole life ahead of him. Embarassment kills.

Dont worry just get it looked at, I know its going off track a bit but I dont get to talk to anyone about it anymore since being discharged but I always ask anyone who I meet that has had a nad of due to testi-cancer, do you miss your ******* I know I do first thing in a morning when you wake up you go for a scratch and I just miss the little ****** "oops I mean big ******" :lol:

everyone I have met that has been in the same boat has a whole load of stories to tell about doctors, nurses and getting your ******* out bet none of you got it out for the cleaner to look at when I was in hospital. <_<

Rich. :huh:

What made me laugh when I had mine looked at was that they have seen this so often that they treat your old fella as if its a bit meat your buying from the butchers, its actually funny thinking back.

they aint worried what it looks like, how big how small. In and out in 10mins I was. And dont worry about getting "excited" trust me, that aint gonna happen <_<

If you do get sent for an Ultrasound, all they will do is lay you down on a bed, ask you to pull you pants down, ask you to keep the "longer bit out the way" :huh: then apply some of that Jelly stuff you get when you go for a scan (if your a lady) which is cold I may add. that's it.

Edited by ShaggyRS6

I have had the pains and aches for about three weeks now.

hello there mate i was just looking through and read your dilema, first thing is you definetly should go and see the quack but i had the same thing your on about, it was like a dull ache in my nuts all the time and i had convinced myself it was the big "C" i couldent sleep and was just thinking about it all the time but as it turned out luckey for me i had just lifted something the wrong way and pulled myself and after a few weeks it gradually wore off but it is scary i know mate.

take care fenman... <_<

How many people does it take to answer one question. Its obvious you have to get it checked out.

What you worried about just go the longer your think about it the more you will worry.

Unless you got a really small willy you dont need to worry. You have probably bruised them if both hurt by wearing tight fitting trousers or pants and when you go to sit down they press on them, so try wearing loose clothing around that area.

Edited by dustyfox

When I worked in a local pub there was a regular who had a massive set of testicles that he would show at any opportunity.

If you were playing pool against him you would often look up from your shot to see the whole of the pool table pocket filled with his ample scrotum. <_<

Edited by LV

:rolleyes: Boxer shorts are the biggest cause of torsion of the testes, however, if you had a torsion you would have been in unbearable pain by now.

However, take the advice and wear proper pants. then there epididymal orchitis , and infection in your tbes around your testes...painful but curable.

You dont say how old you are, there are various other ailments that make them ache:

toofullupiditis......needs to hire kings of gang bang and a box of tissues, watch 3 times a day for a week and you will be cured.

Then theres: ooopsisatonmynadsitis...tends to happen to the older chappie whose nads are heading south....cure....get em tucked and lightened regularly.

You dont mention an age group and joking aside dude...good luck with your sphericals at the docs!!! :good:

Edited by Evil Elvis