SORRY EVERYONE.

Balaclave

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's a sleeper for one of the unwashed organisations, as somebody suggested earlier. I can't think for the life of me what they hope to achieve by planting some balloon in the middle of a shooting forum, but then again, I'm intelligent and the unwashed don't have a brain cell between them, so it's unlikely that I'll comprehend their motives. I doubt if they know themselves.

I don't understand why he's still here either. Democracy in action :huh:

As a recent member got banned for nothing more than lots of posts and long posts, I have to ask how the hell is this guy still on here. I seem to remember that the recent response was that some members had complained about Outlaw and that was enough to get him banned. Well I am publicly complaining about this Numpty, and as a result expect this person(s) to be banned forthwith. I know I am not the only one who feels this way judging by the response on this thread by others, so come on mods, do some modding and ban the ***.

SS :huh:

Please pass on (with permission) the offending PM's to the Moderating team or Admin to go over. Then they can decide what steps should be taken. :huh:

IMO I think he is fine, but everyone keeps replying to his posts and topics, thats what fuels it off. Dont feed the fire as they say (or dont feed the troll in this case).