Hello

Gemma

I'm not Yorkshire Pud lol, I'm just me. Honest!

I went out shooting today. There were no bloody pigeons for me to have a pop at when it was my turn, so I had top settle with killing cans and bottles :*) Still fun though! I was quite good at it. But other half kept telling me off for holding the gun wrong :). Getting there tho!

Ah ****e,

I knew this day would come ;) Women are sticklers when it comes to spelling. Ern and Cranners breathing down me neck are bad enough but alas! Life is going to be harder now! B)

Seriously welcome to the forum, I better tell YP to cut back on the old non PC jokes :blink:

Don't worry about your spelling lol, I'm **** enough at it myself. Despite an A* at GCSE English. Don't quite know what happened there.

Who is this Yorkshire Pudding, I haven't had the pleasure of coming in to contact with him yet. He sounds like a bit of a character from what I've picked up.

Who is this Yorkshire Pudding, I haven't had the pleasure of coming in to contact with him yet. He sounds like a bit of a character from what I've picked up.

;) Gemma YP is busy harvesting at the moment but he sent me a text today to say he will be back with us in a couple of days.

A bit of a character as you will shortly find out. :blink: