Euro millions

dustyfox

Interesting idea - you could provide for your children (a lifetime income) provided they pass a weekly drink and drugs **** test to show they aren't turning sour and spoilt on it.

I have a friend whose dad is mega loaded and his brother fell off the rails with drink and drugs - he had absolutely no purpose in life. My friend however is one of the most organised and disciplined people I know and has made his own way (and successfully so) in life.

If it ever happened, which it won't, they would not have access to the money directly, it would go through a 3rd party so that at any time it could be stopped.

They would not be able to get their hands on millions, but enough to get by without the struggles that i have had, and still do have :good:

Edited by BSA Shaun

Hmmm deep one this......

imagine, if all you work for.....all your dreams.... are answered overnight.....

If you could buy all you dreamt of.....(within reason of course) cars, ladyboys....ermmmm for some!, beer, etc.........without a worry.....

you'd prob get bored.....

me.....naw...too many toys to buy...Helis, diggers, tanks, planes, bikes ETC......... hahahahahhahaha life's too short!

I would build the UK's best indoor shooting range.

Somewhere nice and in the countryside, underground so it doesn't spoil the natural beauty of the area. I would have the range built to withstand anything you can throw at it, from 7.62 to .50 cal & .700 Nitro express, every distance from 25m - 300m.

Above ground would be a nice restaurant set in idylic grounds with a small lake and donkey / horse sanctuary.

And you are all welcome :good:

My wife has bought some tickets for this and I don't know where she has put them. :lol:

I may have to watch where she goes for the next few days. ;)

Just think, you could be a multi-millionaire, Cranners.

I've always thought you were a good bloke, helpful, intelligent, knowledgeable, humorous, good-looking, GENEROUS, kind, understanding, hard-working, RICH :good:;):lol:

Shall I PM you my bank account details yet? :lol: :lol:

Chard, no need to PM me your bank details, I will get my Nigerian cousin to send you an email. ;)

PS, How do you know I'm not already a millionaire ? :lol:

I've had the email from your cousin, Ndabaninge Bobolumwe :good:

I've just popped my personal details off to him and he's going to "see me alright" :lol:

I figured you wouldn't have bothered with lotto tickets if you had already been wadded before this big win :lol:

Edited by Chard

To all who do not do the lottery, fair play to you. To all who do, then moan about it changing their life, just give it all to charity, end of story. I personally would like the 95 mill in the bank, and have the chance of it changing my life. I have plenty of relatives and mates who would benifit from my fortune.

Poor Angelfire.