what can you recommend?

countryman

hello mate well i can recommend two guns for you, AIR ARMS S410 ive just traded one of tho's in and i can tell you its a really good gun, and well under your budget which would leave you with plenty over for a good scope and a divers bottle, and the other one is a weihrauch hw 100s which is what i traded it in for, which i cant say enough good about, its whisper quiet, it takes a 14 shot mag with a great reloading system, and the only other thing i can say is its absolutely lethal.

hope this helps fenman...... :hmm:

Hi

On the weihrauch dont you have to remove the cylinder to fill it? Or is it similar to my Webley FX where you just pull out the plug and fill. At the moment im using a hand pump although I wouldnt mind a diving bottle. The only problem with that is there is not anywhere local to me to fill it that I know of.

Cheers

Chris

I think these stocks are a bit like shotgun stocks in that some look a lot better than others.

My Air Ranger has a thumbhole stock, and it feels and shoots perfectly. I couldnt give a toss what it looks like because its my rifle at the end of the day, not a china cabinet, this is something a lot of people lose sight of at times I think.

Hi

On the weihrauch dont you have to remove the cylinder to fill it? Or is it similar to my Webley FX where you just pull out the plug and fill. At the moment im using a hand pump although I wouldnt mind a diving bottle. The only problem with that is there is not anywhere local to me to fill it that I know of.

Cheers

Chris

yes mate you pull out a plug to access the quick fill on the hw100.

• 1 month later...